Free shipping with purchase of $75 or more
Billions of disposable chopsticks are thrown away every year. Use reusable bamboo chopsticks instead!
Our reusable bamboo chopsticks come from an organic, renewable bamboo source, and are hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish (splinter-free). Lightweight and sturdy, these go-anywhere eating utensils can handle more than fried noodles or sushi.
These bamboo chopsticks are a great and versatile eating utensil and can be useful tools in the kitchen too. They wash off easily, travel well, and can be used over and over again. Available in packs of four for your next family or friends dinner.
- Size: 10’’
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking